Thursday 7 January 2016

My Future wife


(Just been sitting down thinking about life. ..mmm it's just amazing; I sat down with a Pen and a Paper and this is what I came up with...I hope she is out there). 



...》》 

In this world full of hurt and pain, Love’s a curious thing, it often comes disguised, 
Look at love the wrong way, it goes unrecognized, Into all lives falls pain and sorrows,I promise together, we will meet all tomorrows.

I promise to do my best to make you beam daily, so count on many surprises. Your smile will be my priority. I get weak knees when anybody smiles, so just imagine the effort I will make to be the source of yours.I promise I will always look at you with the same adoration as I did the moment I realized I loved you. I promise to try to ignite the same sparkle in your eyes I see when you’re surprised, inspired, motivated or when you are about to lean in to kiss me.

I promise to hold your hand when we’re 90 years old with the same liveliness that I did when I crossed that line to hold yours for the first time. I vow never to let the excitement of dating me die down; I will surprise you with the location, the reason or the activity itself. I promise to keep you guessing where we’re going next. I promise to do my best always to interest you. I will keep reinventing myself, gaining new hobbies, new knowledge and new interests to keep you — and myself — entertained.

Even in grief and darkness, I promise to show you the different shades of the dark, and to help you find the tiny rays of light that are always there if you seek them. After all, there’s always worse than worst and better than best; everything is relative.

I promise to strive to be a role model for our children. I want both you and them to see me as a source of motivation. I want to inspire them in the same way that my father inspires me. I promise to do my best to love your family as you love them and to be by their side as much as I am by yours. I promise to always listen to you when you simply just want to be heard; when you want someone to vent to about something or when you want advice.

The smile on your face would let me know that you need me there will be that truth in your eyes saying you never leave me the touch of your hands would say you'd catch me whenever i fall. These words I have written, speak of my love for you, from my lips these words spoken, shall always ring true,when you are lost, and can’t see the light,my love will be a beacon, shining ever so bright.

I vow to challenge you to challenge yourself for the better; to make you think differently. I promise to try to feed off of your illuminating energy that will inspire me to do the same with myself. I will do my best to ensure that being bored never crosses your
mind.

It would just be an Endless Abyss.


Husband to be.....


Signed,
Jeremy Godsann


No comments:

Post a Comment