Thursday 21 January 2016

My Valentine

I’m trying to explain that I want you and that I need you 
and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts 
every time I think about you. 
And each time I whisper “I love you”, 
I’m trying to remind you that you’re 
the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You support me, encourage me, and bring out the best in me.
I trust you and feel completely safe with you,
so I can share with you my hopes, my dreams,
and even secrets I've never told anyone else.
You've created a refuge for me to come to
when I need to escape from the hard edges of life.

Our time together is a gift; you’re interesting and warm and fun!
And when I need to talk and share, 

I think of you, friend; you're the one. We’re always true and real together. We have no reason to pretend.
I'm thankful that you're in my life, my trusted, cherished Valentine.

Jeremy Godsann Designs
Copyright 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment